DA Davidson Downgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DA Davidson downgraded Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $55 (unchanged).
Shares of Imperva closed at $54.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperva's (IMPV) Sale Process Said on Hold - Bloomberg
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
- UPDATE: Imperva (IMPV) Shares Move Lower; Said Not in Talks w/ Silver Lake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!