Credit Suisse Downgrades Everyday Health (EVDY) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Everyday Health (NYSE: EVDY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $10.50 (from $17.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by j2 Global.
Shares of Everyday Health closed at $10.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Arista Networks (ANET) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!