Credit Suisse Downgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Underperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $17.00.
Shares of EnLink Midstream, LLC closed at $17.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnLink Midstream (ENLC) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
- EnLink Midstream to Host Conference Call on February 15 to Discuss Fourth Quarter, Full-Year 2016 Earnings and 2017 Guidance
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Smart Sand (SND) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!