Credit Suisse Downgrades Apigee (APIC) to Neutral Amid Pending Acquisition
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Apigee (NASDAQ: APIC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $17.40 after the comapny agreed to be acquired by Google for $17.40/share.
Shares of Apigee closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- BMO Capital Downgrades DAVIDsTEA (DTEA) to Market Perform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Univar (UNVR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!