Credit Suisse Downgrades Apigee (APIC) to Neutral Amid Pending Acquisition
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Apigee (NASDAQ: APIC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $17.40 after the comapny agreed to be acquired by Google for $17.40/share.
Shares of Apigee closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
- Evercore ISI Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Hold
- SunTrust Downgrades Everyday Health (EVDY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!