Credit Suisse Downgrades Apigee (APIC) to Neutral Amid Pending Acquisition
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Apigee (NASDAQ: APIC) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $17.40 after the comapny agreed to be acquired by Google for $17.40/share.
Shares of Apigee closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Yamana Gold (AUY) to Neutral
- BMO Capital Downgrades WABCO Holdings (WBC) to Market Perform
- Credit Suisse Starts Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NAT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!