Cowen Downgrades Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) to Market Perform
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen downgraded Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RGLS) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Regulus Therapeutics closed at $2.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Downgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Hold, Likes Company, Remains Cautious On Near Term Outlook
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Container Store (TCS) to Underweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!