Cowen Downgrades Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen downgraded Raptor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RPTP) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $9.00.
Shares of Raptor Pharmaceuticals closed at $8.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Stephens Downgrades Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) to Equal Weight
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold