Cowen Downgrades Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK) to Market Perform
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen downgraded Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MACK) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Merrimack Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!