Cowen Downgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen downgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $54.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 Opens Asia Pacific DDoS Scrubbing Centers in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Zillow (Z) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!