Cowen Downgrades Cepheid (CPHD) to Market Perform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen downgraded Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Cepheid closed at $52.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cepheid (CPHD) Announces Final Regulatory Hurdles Cleared to Close Danaher (DHR) Merger
- Stephens Downgrades Sonic (SONC) to Equal Weight
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!