Compass Point Downgrades Union First Market Bankshares (UBSH) to Sell
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Compass Point downgraded Union First Market Bankshares (NASDAQ: UBSH) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of Union First Market Bankshares closed at $33.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Macquarie Downgrades AXIS Capital (AXS) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!