Compass Point Downgrades Starwood Property Trust (STWD) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Compass Point downgraded Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Starwood Property Trust closed at $22.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HFF Closes $108 Million Sale of the James Center Buildings in Richmond, Virginia
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Smart Sand (SND) to Neutral
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral