Citi Transfers Regional Banking Coverage: Upgrades KEY, Downgrades CMA, Starts RF, STI, HBAN, ZION, FNFG, SIVB at Neutral, NYB at Sell
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Citi recently transferred coverage on Regional Bank stocks from analyst Keith Horowitz to Josh Levin.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) upgraded from Neutral to Buy, $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) downgraded from Neutral to Sell, $29 target
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) initiated at Neutral, $26 target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) initiated at Neutral, $22 target
- First Niagara Financial (Nasdaq: FNFG) initiated at Neutral, $10 target
- SVB Financial (Nasdaq: SIVB) initiated at Neutral, $66 target
- New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYB) initiated at Sell, $11 target
- First Horizon (NYSE: FHN) reiterated at Neutral, $11 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Argus Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!