Citi Transfers Regional Banking Coverage: Upgrades KEY, Downgrades CMA, Starts RF, STI, HBAN, ZION, FNFG, SIVB at Neutral, NYB at Sell
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Citi recently transferred coverage on Regional Bank stocks from analyst Keith Horowitz to Josh Levin.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) upgraded from Neutral to Buy, $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) downgraded from Neutral to Sell, $29 target
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) initiated at Neutral, $26 target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) initiated at Neutral, $22 target
- First Niagara Financial (Nasdaq: FNFG) initiated at Neutral, $10 target
- SVB Financial (Nasdaq: SIVB) initiated at Neutral, $66 target
- New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYB) initiated at Sell, $11 target
- First Horizon (NYSE: FHN) reiterated at Neutral, $11 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Upgrades Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) to Outperform
- FBR Capital Upgrades Annaly Capital Management (NLY) to Market Perform
- Pacific Crest Starts 21st Century Fox (FOXA) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!