Citi Transfers Regional Banking Coverage: Upgrades KEY, Downgrades CMA, Starts RF, STI, HBAN, ZION, FNFG, SIVB at Neutral, NYB at Sell
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Citi recently transferred coverage on Regional Bank stocks from analyst Keith Horowitz to Josh Levin.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) upgraded from Neutral to Buy, $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) downgraded from Neutral to Sell, $29 target
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) initiated at Neutral, $26 target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) initiated at Neutral, $22 target
- First Niagara Financial (Nasdaq: FNFG) initiated at Neutral, $10 target
- SVB Financial (Nasdaq: SIVB) initiated at Neutral, $66 target
- New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYB) initiated at Sell, $11 target
- First Horizon (NYSE: FHN) reiterated at Neutral, $11 target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Market Perform
- Capella Education (CPLA) Price Target Raised to $70 at Barrington Research
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Seaspan (SSW) to Underperform (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!