Citi Transfers Regional Banking Coverage: Upgrades KEY, Downgrades CMA, Starts RF, STI, HBAN, ZION, FNFG, SIVB at Neutral, NYB at Sell
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Citi recently transferred coverage on Regional Bank stocks from analyst Keith Horowitz to Josh Levin.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) upgraded from Neutral to Buy, $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) downgraded from Neutral to Sell, $29 target
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) initiated at Neutral, $26 target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) initiated at Neutral, $22 target
- First Niagara Financial (Nasdaq: FNFG) initiated at Neutral, $10 target
- SVB Financial (Nasdaq: SIVB) initiated at Neutral, $66 target
- New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYB) initiated at Sell, $11 target
- First Horizon (NYSE: FHN) reiterated at Neutral, $11 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) to Neutral
- Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Hold; Secular Challenge and Execution Issues
- Argus Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!