Citi Transfers Regional Banking Coverage: Upgrades KEY, Downgrades CMA, Starts RF, STI, HBAN, ZION, FNFG, SIVB at Neutral, NYB at Sell
Citi recently transferred coverage on Regional Bank stocks from analyst Keith Horowitz to Josh Levin.
- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) upgraded from Neutral to Buy, $10 price target
- Comerica (NYSE: CMA) downgraded from Neutral to Sell, $29 target
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) initiated at Neutral, $26 target
- Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) initiated at Neutral, $7 target
- Zions Bancorp (Nasdaq: ZION) initiated at Neutral, $22 target
- First Niagara Financial (Nasdaq: FNFG) initiated at Neutral, $10 target
- SVB Financial (Nasdaq: SIVB) initiated at Neutral, $66 target
- New York Community Bancorp (NYSE: NYB) initiated at Sell, $11 target
- First Horizon (NYSE: FHN) reiterated at Neutral, $11 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Neutral; Concern About CEO Exit
- JPMorgan Lists 5 Key Takeaways Following Facebook's (FB) Blow-Out Q2
- Spark Energy (SPKE) Raised to 'Buy' at Janney Montgomery Scott; Concerns 'Over-Exaggerated', Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!