Citi Resumes Homebuilders: PHM, OC, DHI at Buy, TOL, RYL, MTH, KBH, MAS at Neutral, MDC, LEN, BZH at Sell
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
An analyst at Citi assumed coverage on a litany of Homebuilder and Homebuilding-related stocks Friday morning:
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) - with a Buy, price target raised from $9 to $10.50
- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) - with a Buy, price target raised from $32 to $36
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) - with a Buy, up from Neutral previously, price target raised from $15.50 to $19
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) - with a Neutral, target raised from $6 to $27
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) - with a Neutral, target raised from $20.50 to $22
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) - with a Neutral, target raised from $18 to $28
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) - with a Neutral, target lowered from $11.50 to $8
- Masco (NYSE: MAS) - with a Neutral, target raised from $12 to $13
- MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) - with a Sell, down from Neutral previously, price target lowered from $26 to $23
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) - with a Sell, down from Neutral previously, price target lowered from $26 to $22
- Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) - with a Sell, down from Buy previously, price target lowered from $4.50 to $1.80
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Stericycle (SRCL) to Underperform
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) - PT to $16.50
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $920 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!