Citi Resumes Homebuilders: PHM, OC, DHI at Buy, TOL, RYL, MTH, KBH, MAS at Neutral, MDC, LEN, BZH at Sell
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
- Cardinal Health (CAH) to Acquire J&J's (JNJ) Cordis Unit in Net $1.6B Deal
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Endo's AMS Urology Portfolio in $1.65B Deal
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Continues Tailspin After '60 Minutes' Says Company Sold Illegal Flooring
An analyst at Citi assumed coverage on a litany of Homebuilder and Homebuilding-related stocks Friday morning:
- Pulte Group (NYSE: PHM) - with a Buy, price target raised from $9 to $10.50
- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) - with a Buy, price target raised from $32 to $36
- DR Horton (NYSE: DHI) - with a Buy, up from Neutral previously, price target raised from $15.50 to $19
- Toll Bros. (NYSE: TOL) - with a Neutral, target raised from $6 to $27
- Ryland (NYSE: RYL) - with a Neutral, target raised from $20.50 to $22
- Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) - with a Neutral, target raised from $18 to $28
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) - with a Neutral, target lowered from $11.50 to $8
- Masco (NYSE: MAS) - with a Neutral, target raised from $12 to $13
- MDC Holdings (NYSE: MDC) - with a Sell, down from Neutral previously, price target lowered from $26 to $23
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) - with a Sell, down from Neutral previously, price target lowered from $26 to $22
- Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) - with a Sell, down from Buy previously, price target lowered from $4.50 to $1.80
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Underperform
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Neutral on Risk of Qualitative Failure
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Crane (CR) Two-Notches to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!