Citi Downgrades Zhaopin Ltd. (ZPIN) to Neutral
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Citi downgraded Zhaopin Ltd. (NYSE: ZPIN) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Zhaopin Ltd. closed at $15.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Superior Energy Services (SPN) to Neutral
- Zhaopin: Nearly 60% of China White Collar Workers Seeking New Jobs
- Citi Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Neutral