Citi Downgrades Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) to Neutral
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi earlier downgraded Raptor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RPTP) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Raptor Pharmaceuticals closed at $6.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) to Sell
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Underweight
- Citi Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!