Citi Downgrades Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi downgraded Portola Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PTLA) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Portola Pharmaceuticals closed at $20.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades BancorpSouth (BXS) to Sector Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance