Citi Downgrades Novavax (NVAX) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Citi downgraded Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Novavax closed at $8.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/22: (WCIC) (AVXL) (NVAX) Higher; (MLHR) (JBL) (CPK) Lower (more...)
- Wunderlich Securities Downgrades Capitala Finance (CPTA) to Hold
- Citi Downgrades Becton Dickinson (BDX) to Sell