Citi Downgrades New Media Investment Group (NEWM) to Sell
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi downgraded New Media Investment Group (NYSE: NEWM) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of New Media Investment Group closed at $16.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Craig-Hallum Downgrades Synaptics (SYNA) to Hold
- Baird Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!