Citi Downgrades Merus N.V. (MRUS) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi downgraded Merus N.V. (NASDAQ: MRUS) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Merus N.V. closed at $15.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Sell
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Citi Downgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Neutral