Citi Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Neutral
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Citi downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of JPMorgan closed at $66.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Hold
- Needham & Company Downgrades Senomyx (SNMX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!