Citi Downgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi downgraded Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Goldman Sachs closed at $181.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Neutral
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks Athleisure Apparel has Peaked and Cuts Lululemon (LULU) to 'Sell'
- Longbow Research Downgrades Sonic (SONC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!