Citi Downgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citi downgraded Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Goldman Sachs closed at $181.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) to Sell
- First Analysis Downgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!