Citi Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi downgraded Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Fitbit closed at $12.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Raymond James Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Outperform
- Needham & Company Downgrades Ceragon Networks (CRNT) to Hold