Citi Downgrades BHP Billiton (BHP) to Sell
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Citi downgraded BHP Billiton (NYSE: BHP) from Neutral to Sell.
Shares of BHP Billiton closed at $34.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Colombia Resources in Negotiations to Build a 300 MW Thermal Coal Power Plant Near their Coal Property in Colombia in Association with a Foreign Entity that Secured a US$ 200 Million L.O.I. from a
- Barclays Downgrades Actuant (ATU) to Underweight
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!