Citi Downgrades Abbvie (ABBV) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Citi downgraded Abbvie (NYSE: ABBV) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Abbvie closed at $60.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Forecasts 13% to 15% Adj. EPS Growth in 2017 - Bloomberg
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Advisory Board Company (ABCO) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Tsakos Energy (TNP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!