Citi Cuts Macy's (M), Nordstrom (JWN), Saks (SKS) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
An analyst at Citi downgraded a number of stocks in the Retail sector Wednesday morning, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - price target lowered from $49 to $39
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) - price target lowered from $63 to $52
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - price target lowered from $14 to $11
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valvoline (VVV) Prices 30M Share IPO at $22/Share, at Upper End of Range (ASH)
- Marriott International Completes Acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Creating World's Largest and Best Hotel Company While Providing Unparalleled Guest Experience
- Needham & Company Downgrades Jabil Circuit (JBL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!