Citi Cuts Macy's (M), Nordstrom (JWN), Saks (SKS) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
An analyst at Citi downgraded a number of stocks in the Retail sector Wednesday morning, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - price target lowered from $49 to $39
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) - price target lowered from $63 to $52
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - price target lowered from $14 to $11
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
- Criteo to Present at the Citi Small & Mid Cap Conference
- Reata Pharmaceuticals (RETA) IPO Opens Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!