Citi Cuts Macy's (M), Nordstrom (JWN), Saks (SKS) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
An analyst at Citi downgraded a number of stocks in the Retail sector Wednesday morning, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - price target lowered from $49 to $39
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) - price target lowered from $63 to $52
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - price target lowered from $14 to $11
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNE), TerraForm (TERP) to Buy First Wind in $2.4B Deal
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/18: (DISCA) (TEX) (THOR) Upgraded; (A) (HIMX) (M) Downgraded
- Citi Starts TELUS Corporation (TU) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!