Citi Cuts Macy's (M), Nordstrom (JWN), Saks (SKS) to Neutral
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
An analyst at Citi downgraded a number of stocks in the Retail sector Wednesday morning, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - price target lowered from $49 to $39
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) - price target lowered from $63 to $52
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - price target lowered from $14 to $11
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
- Agrium to Present at the Citigroup 2015 Basic Materials Conference
- Plastc Introduces "COIN Buy-Back" Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!