Citi Cuts Macy's (M), Nordstrom (JWN), Saks (SKS) to Neutral
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
An analyst at Citi downgraded a number of stocks in the Retail sector Wednesday morning, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - price target lowered from $49 to $39
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) - price target lowered from $63 to $52
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - price target lowered from $14 to $11
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bull Case Suggests Netflix (NFLX) Is Worth $800/Share or More - Anayst
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Statoil ASA (STO) to Reduce
- Ladenburg Thalmann Downgrades Resolute Energy (REN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!