Citi Cuts Macy's (M), Nordstrom (JWN), Saks (SKS) to Neutral
An analyst at Citi downgraded a number of stocks in the Retail sector Wednesday morning, each from Buy to Neutral:
- Macy's (NYSE: M) - price target lowered from $49 to $39
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) - price target lowered from $63 to $52
- Saks (NYSE: SKS) - price target lowered from $14 to $11
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Discovery Communications (DISCA) to Sell on Comcast Renewal Risk
- Jefferies Downgrades Medidata Solutions (MDSO) to Hold
- Springleaf Holdings (LEAF) Commences 22.7M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!