Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) to Hold Following Takeover
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald downgraded Tobira Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TBRA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $42.00 (from $19.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by Allergan.
Shares of Tobira Therapeutics closed at $38.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tobira (TBRA) Large Shareholder Pentwater Buys, Not Sells Following Allergan Deal
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Adds to Recent Speculative Gains
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!