Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA) to Hold Following Takeover
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald downgraded Tobira Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TBRA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $42.00 (from $19.00) after the company agreed to be acquired by Allergan.
Shares of Tobira Therapeutics closed at $38.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
- Raymond James Downgrades Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!