Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Spec. Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity downgraded Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) from Buy to Spec. Buy with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $6.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Buy
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades CDW Corporation (CDW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!