Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Spec. Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity downgraded Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) from Buy to Spec. Buy with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $6.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Shares Dip Lower on Resumption
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) IPO Opens Up 57%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!