Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Applied Micro Circuits (AMCC) to Hold
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity downgraded Applied Micro Circuits (NASDAQ: AMCC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Applied Micro Circuits closed at $8.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Compass Point Downgrades CYS Investments (CYS) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold