CLSA Downgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Outperform
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA downgraded Potash Corp. (NYSE: POT) from Buy to Outperform.
Shares of Potash Corp. closed at $16.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PotashCorp Prices Offering of US $500 Million of 10-Year Notes
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold
- Cowen Downgrades EVERTEC (EVTC) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!