CL King Downgrades Owens Corning (OC) to Neutral
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CL King downgraded Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) from Buy to Neutral and removed its price target (prior $59.00).
Shares of Owens Corning closed at $50.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Financial Results on February 8, 2017
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCL King
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!