CJS Securities Downgrades Sparton Corporation (SPA) to Market Perform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CJS Securities downgraded Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA) from Market Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $24 (unchanged).
Shares of Sparton Corporation closed at $24.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sparton Corporation and Ultra Electronics USSI Joint Venture (Sonobuoy Tech Systems) Awarded $4.1M in Foreign Sales Contracts
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!