CIBC Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Sector Underperform
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CIBC downgraded Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) from Sector Perform to Sector Underperform with a price target of $7.80.
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $10.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Shares Move to Session Lows
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
- JMP Securities Downgrades Sotherly Hotels (SOHO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!