CIBC Downgrades CPI Card Group (PMTS) to Sector Underperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CIBC downgraded CPI Card Group (NASDAQ: PMTS) from Sector Perform to Sector Underperform with a price target of $3.50.
Shares of CPI Card Group closed at $5.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- CL King Downgrades Donaldson Company (DCI) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades American Capital Agency (AGNC) to Neutral