Buckingham Research Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Buckingham Research downgraded Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $56 (unchanged).
Shares of Kohl's closed at $53.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. retail sales boosted by auto demand; producer prices climb
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- Jefferies Downgrades Valero Energy (VLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!