Buckingham Research Downgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Neutral
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research downgraded JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $74.00 (from $71.00). The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Shares of JPMorgan closed at $67.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Merchants Bancshares Inc. (MBVT) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Buckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!