Buckingham Research Downgrades Emerson (EMR) to Underperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research downgraded Emerson (NYSE: EMR) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Emerson closed at $54.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emerson Announces Management Appointments
- Susquehanna Downgrades The WhiteWave Foods Company (WWAV) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Downgrades BancorpSouth (BXS) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!