Buckingham Research Downgrades Emerson (EMR) to Underperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Buckingham Research downgraded Emerson (NYSE: EMR) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Emerson closed at $54.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Sell, Says "We are the only Sell rating on the street"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!