BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Whole Foods Market (WFM) to Underperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Whole Foods Market closed at $28.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Quintiles (Q) to Neutral
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded