BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Whole Foods Market (WFM) to Underperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Whole Foods Market closed at $28.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNI) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!