BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Underperform
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Sonoco Products (NYSE: SON) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of Sonoco Products closed at $52.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Alaska Bar Foundation Receives $972,996 under Bank of America Mortgage Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!