BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Underperform
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Select Comfort (NASDAQ: SCSS) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Select Comfort closed at $21.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!