BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Underperform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Scripps Networks Interactive (NASDAQ: SNI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $66.00.
Shares of Scripps Networks Interactive closed at $65.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!