BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) to Underperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $50.00.
Shares of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers closed at $48.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Huntington Ingalls (HII) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!