BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Underperform
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Nike (NYSE: NKE) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Nike closed at $52.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Nike (NKE) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Quintiles (Q) to Neutral
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M