BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Mindray Medical (MR) to Neutral
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Mindray Medical (NYSE: MR) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Mindray Medical closed at $31.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Tuesday Morning (TUES) to Neutral
- B. Riley Downgrades Move, Inc. (MOVE) to Neutral
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!