BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Mindray Medical (MR) to Neutral
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Mindray Medical (NYSE: MR) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Mindray Medical closed at $31.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Market Perform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to Neutral
- Wedbush Downgrades Life Time Fitness (LTM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!