BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Mindray Medical (MR) to Neutral
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Mindray Medical (NYSE: MR) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Mindray Medical closed at $31.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNE), TerraForm (TERP) to Buy First Wind in $2.4B Deal
- Actavis (ACT) Agrees to Acquire Allergan (AGN) for ~$219/Share
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!