BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Lifepoint Holdings (LPNT) to Underperform
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Lifepoint Holdings (NASDAQ: LPNT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $59.00.
Shares of Lifepoint Holdings closed at $61.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Almost Family Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of 3,000,000 Shares of Common Stock
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!