BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Impax Laboratories (IPXL) to Underperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Impax Laboratories closed at $17.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Huntington Ingalls (HII) to Buy
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Gains as CVS Starts Selling its Cheaper EpiPen Version
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!