BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Neutral
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Graphic Packaging Holding Company closed at $13.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Underperform
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Enters Agreement to Acquire JBA Consulting Engineers; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!