BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $100.00.
Shares of Curtiss-Wright closed at $95.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!