BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Bemis (BMS) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Bemis (NYSE: BMS) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Bemis closed at $48.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades CubeSmart (CUBE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!