BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Bemis (BMS) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Bemis (NYSE: BMS) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Bemis closed at $48.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Quintiles (Q) to Neutral
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Deere (DE) to Buy