BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Adient (ADNT) to Underperform
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Adient (NYSE: ADNT) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of Adient closed at $46.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Analog Devices Completes Long-Term Debt Financing Arrangements for Proposed Acquisition of Linear Technology Corporation
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Prices 10M Share Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$136M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!