BofA Upgrades Kirby (KEX), Downgrades Teekay (TNK), Safe Bulkers (SB) to Underperform
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
- Red Hat, Inc. (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) to Acquire Gentium (GENT) for $57/Share
- The Grinch Seeks to Ruin Christmas for 40 Million Target (TGT) Shoppers and the Company
An analyst at BofA/Merill revised investment ratings on several stocks in Water Transportation sector Wednesday morning:
- upgraded Kirby Corp. (NYSE: KEX) from Neutral to Buy;
- downgraded Teekay Tankers (NYSE: TNK) from Neutral to Underperform; and
- downgraded Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB) from Neutral to Underperform.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Overweight; Analyst Says PCs Appear to be Bottoming
- KeyBanc Upgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Omnicom Group (OMC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!